Account Manager – Workplace
Mark Jupiter LLC, a high-end custom design/build furniture company located in DUMBO Brooklyn, is seeking an Account Manager for the Workplace sector to join our growing team. The Workplace Account Manager is responsible for actively engaging in new business opportunities within the contract/commercial sector while maintaining the growth of existing clients. The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience in contract furniture and/or design and a strong network of industry contacts.
- Identification, solicitation, and management of clients including residential architecture & design firms, dealers and end-users
- Presentation of Mark Jupiter brand and offerings to prospective clients and other industry contacts to increase brand awareness
- Plan and develop client facing presentations/pitches
- Serve as primary point person in client interaction for all projects and inquiries
- Work closely with internal team members to ensure timely delivery of projects and updates/information to clients
- Oversight and day-to-day management of Mark Jupiter showroom
- Play a critical role in client retention by brainstorming exciting engagement opportunities and showroom events
- Takes responsibility for learning about all material and customization options, service offerings and capabilities
- Collaborate with both clients and design team to provide custom solutions and highest level customer service
- Management of sales process from introduction/initial presentation through delivery
- Performs other related duties and projects at direction of management
- Minimum 2-3 years direct sales experience within the furniture and/or design industry
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience with direct client interfacing
- Keen eye for opportunity
- Familiarity with Contract furniture industry, including pricing structures and purchasing processes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- High level organizational skills and keen attention to detail in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Staff management experience a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office
- CRM and Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Basic AutoCAD, SketchUp a plus
- A positive attitude and passion for design
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Mark Jupiter LLC, a high end custom design/ build furniture company located in DUMBO Brooklyn, is currently seeking a highly skilled metal fabricator. Please go to our website www.markjupiter.com to become familiar with our work.
A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
General fabrication and welding with an emphasis on quality and detail.
Collaborate closely with in-house draftsmen, and others to bring unique projects to successful completion.
- Solid knowledge and experience in the fabrication and finishing of a broad range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Good understanding/capability with various welding and brazing processes (MIG, TIG, Oxy-Acetylene, etc.)
- Ability to read, understand and work from shop drawings.
- Problem solving skills for working through fabrication issues on projects that may have a unique, non-typical material and/or construction.
- Ability to stay calm and confident, keeping attention to detail and to have autonomy when working to make sure mistakes are prevented and/or corrected.
- Organizational skills to help maintain the production schedule and the ability to multitask between projects.
- Must be able to take direction and criticism effectively, as well as follow shop protocols.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required. Please only apply if you meet this qualification.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture Maker / Cabinetmaker
Mark Jupiter is looking for talented woodworkers to join our team at the DUMBO shop and showroom. As a woodworker at Mark Jupiter you will be given pieces to bring from inception through completion while participating in the success of all pieces as a whole. We maintain a vibrant entrepreneurial spirit here, and look for people who share similar drive and passion. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in custom furniture manufacturing with an impressive project portfolio and proven project successes.
- Fabrication of a wide variety of technically challenging, high-end products
- Collaborate with our design team on prototypes and new designs
- Build upon existing efficient work practices
- Use material efficiently and develop practices to limit waste
- Manage fabrication to ensure completion within project timeline and budget
- Contribute to the motivation of your coworkers and team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in high end custom wood furniture
- Proficiency of techniques, skills, and processes involved in woodworking, fabrication and finishing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills — expresses ideas and issues clearly to management and coworkers
- Ability to build from technical drawings and recommend improvements
- Existing relationships within the Brooklyn furniture maker community
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Maintain high quality standards when delegating
- Ability to adapt to changes in workflow
- Familiarity with sustainable manufacturing techniques
- Ability to lift 50lbs
To apply please send resume and a portfolio of recent work to email@example.com
Please no phone calls or unscheduled visits.